Cairo CAI Mules in CanelaSHO-PIN-CHO-0236 $199.00
Semi-casual slip-on made for a woman who wants to nail the formal look but desires to have the luxury of stylish yet comfortable footwear while she seizes the day.
Please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
IMPACT & CARE
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile - Piñatex®
- GOTS certified dyed Piñatex®
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Piñatex® (upper)
- Eco Suede (lining)
- Ultrasuede® (insole)
- Sustainable foam (insole)
- TPR (outsole)
- Teak wood (heels)
- Recycled brass (logo plate)
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
Your perfect fit varies among brands. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- 1 cm heels
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slip-on style
- Open back
- Apron front
- Almond toe