Hi Shauna, I loved updating your capsule / curation! Here are some changes made based on our text conversation:
- I removed all of the items that you already have and those you wanted replaced, including most of the basics
- Added more color and a bit less basic silhouettes to your tops, focusing on jewel tones, greens and burnt oranges
- Added three different light denim options you can choose from. Two of them are wide leg, but I think they can look amazing with all of the tops in the capsule and are great for the summer months, besides they will be different from the mostly skinny silhouettes you currently have in your closet
- Added burnt orange light joggers (and matching sweatshirt) that you can use together or separate and can be dressed up or down
- Added a neutral, flowy long skirt that can pair with lots of different tops
- Added another light cardigan you can throw on top of any short sleeve and that can be mixed and matched with lots of basics
- Added a modern, light blazer that can elevate any look
- Added a deep red Sheath dress to add more color to your wardrobe
Pro tip: each product’s size chart has a Size Recommender tool. If you input your measurements once into any product, you’ll get a size recommendation for each item in your capsule.
If you have more feedback, click on the chatbot at the bottom right of this screen to share it with me. If you'd prefer a live 1:1 text messaging session with, click here to book it.