The Fair Jogger in Truffle
An ethically-made jogging pant does exist. The Fair Jogger features a flattering relaxed fit, ankle cuffs, two pockets, and an adjustable drawstring waist. Breathable, but cozy. Soft and sustainable. You can truly have a jogging pant that does it all.
This fabric will shrink during the first wash - but we've accounted for this! If your joggers feel a bit big on arrival, just wash them, and lay flat to dry. Do not put it in the dryer.
IMPACT & CARE
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada
- Made from Rayon from Bamboo, Cotton, and Spandex Fleece
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry - this garment is not meant to go in the dryer as it could shrink up to 3-4” and increase the likelihood of pilling
- Iron on low inside out
- Do not dry clean
Your perfect fit varies among brands. Use the size recommender, located below this product’s price, to find your fit. You’ll find the size chart there too.
If you have any questions, please text your stylist at (833) 475-0208.
- The Fair Jogger features a relaxed fit throughout the legs and an elasticized waistband with a drawstring to ensure a comfortable fit at the waist, we suggest you order true to your normal size
- We suggest you order true to your normal size
- Inseam length: 29"
- Model's Measurements: 5’9”, waist 28, hips 39, and wearing a size M