The Fair Hoodie in Black
A classic, cozy hoodie, but sustainable. The Fair Hoodie features an extra-roomy hood, cuffed sleeves, and a front pouch with a hidden interior pocket. Made from eco-friendly fleece, you’ll live in this hoodie.
This fabric will shrink during the first wash - but they've accounted for this! If your hoodie feels a bit big on arrival, just wash it, and lay flat to dry. Do not put it in the dryer.
IMPACT & CARE
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada
- Made from Rayon from Bamboo, Cotton, and Spandex Fleece
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry - this garment is not meant to go in the dryer as it could shrink up to 3-4” and increase the likelihood of pilling
- Iron on low inside out
- Do not dry clean
Your perfect fit varies among brands. Use the size recommender, located below this product’s price, to find your fit. You’ll find the size chart there too.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fair Hoodie features a relaxed fit, we suggest you order true to your normal size
- Hoodie length: From shoulder to hem, the length ranges from 25.125 - 28.625" depending on the size
- Model's Measurements: 5’9”, bust 32, waist 28, hips 39, and wearing a size S