Kanya Quilted Pants in SandTMC1907CXS $240.00
To create this beautiful hand-quilted piece, tiny scraps of fabric are layered between two pieces of deadstock cotton and linen and stitched over in a wave pattern to create the beautiful texture in this piece. Due to the time-consuming nature of making these pants, they are priced higher than typical styles but are meticulously constructed, well worth the investment. Finished with an elastic waistband and generous pockets, these statement pants are a staple piece that are as sustainable as they are stylish and cozy.
IMPACT & CARE
- Made from linen and or a cotton/linen blend – sourced as deadstock and offcuts left over from larger garment manufacturers
- Ethically made in Cambodia in a fair trade workshop
- Machine washing in cold water, and hanging to dry
- This garment can be ironed on medium heat, but after linen is washed a few times, it softens and does not need much ironing
- Fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk, but if you machine dry this garment it may shrink slightly
Your perfect fit varies among brands. Use the size recommender, located below this product’s price, to find your fit. You’ll find the size chart there too.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made to be relaxed and comfortable and is fitted true to size