Good-to-Go Cardigan in BlackPI-JA-M-MG-1
Stylist’s note: Developed by two female entrepreneurs who worked with renowned mills and scientists to develop technically advanced, machine washable, wrinkle resistant and durable fabrics via sustainable processes. Ethically crafted in New York City, Pivotte Studios creates investment-worthy pieces that are built to last.
The custom fabric weight and blend brings the right amount of warmth when needed, is moisture-wicking, breathable and odor resistant, and super soft. Crafted from humanely sourced Merino Wool and biodegradable Tencel.
Model is 5'11" and wearing a size XS
- Custom 52% Merino Wool 48% Tencel blend
- Wrinkle, odor and bacteria resistant
- Ultra soft hand feel is gentle next to skin
- Moisture wicking, breathable
- Regulates body temperature
- High tenacity, durable and low pilling
- Universally flattering, draped silhouette
- Extended arm cuffs with thumbholes
- Reinforced shoulder with ultra-microfiber
- Front drape clean finished with ultra-microfiber binding