We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out key information regarding our website and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website. The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your email. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
- Conduct communications with you regarding your orders including when it is placed and when it is canceled
- Communicate with you via the email you provided
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
By signing up for our email program you agree to be contacted once this website, or another version of it, goes live.