Full Stack Engineer
About the Full Stack Engineer Role
The Lead Engineer will work directly with the Founder & CEO to grow Veneka through technology and product development. You will be responsible for building technology that improves the lives of customers, supports our partner brands and scales internal processes.
- Concepting, creating and building programs alongside our team, including taking designer wireframes and turning them into effective code
- Working through the product development lifecycle, from idea to launch
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture framework
- Developing algorithms based on numerous data sources in order to recommend the right clothing styles to stylists
- Create tools to help customers get the most out of their capsules
- Develop solutions to support partner success, including solving operational problems and logistical objectives
- Evaluate customer behavior and recommend solutions to improve customer experience
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years working experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in API design and development
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Working understanding of the following technologies: Linux, PHP and MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js, Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Work directly with the CEO & Founder and learn how to build a fast-growing retail business.
- Working remotely
- Change the world, one closet at a time
Veneka is a capsule wardrobe styling service featuring the world’s most sustainable and ethical brands. Style is personal expression and an empowering hand-curated capsule wardrobe helps women save time, energy and resources. Fashion expresses our values and has the power to change the world, that’s why we only work with brands that meet our high standards for sustainability and ethics. We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to change the world together.