Chaya Dress in Palm LinenTMC1811DXS $74.00
This classic linen dress has a boxy yet elegant shape with straps that tie in the back to form a keyhole. Made from reclaimed textiles as part of a zero waste process, this dress can be layered or worn on its own and makes a great contribution to a sustainable capsule wardrobe.
IMPACT & CARE
- Made from linen and or a cotton/linen blend – sourced as deadstock and offcuts left over from larger garment manufacturers
- Ethically and Artisan made in Cambodia
- Machine washing in cold water, and hanging to dry
- This garment can be ironed on medium heat, but after linen is washed a few times, it softens and does not need much ironing
- Fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk, but if you machine dry this garment it may shrink slightly
Your perfect fit varies among brands. Use the size recommender, located below this product’s price, to find your fit. You’ll find the size chart there too.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Model is wearing size S